[Coco] Re: Re: CoCo related question? (Better edit for coco3.rom)

Albert Stinger albertstinger24 at canada.com
Tue Mar 29 17:39:03 EST 2005

It's getting there all right I can tell. I was thinking that since it's
running in rom starting at $C405 and the rom is configured as:

    Ext. BASIC | BASIC | Reset Init | Sup. Ext. BASIC

that I might have a problem seeing it in the debugger. My thinking
is to run it from the rom shown above and that way it won't interfere
with any patches to the All RAM mode. I think to access Ext. BASIC
and BASIC I'll have to turn the roms on and off. because if I access
the roms as shown above I think that they are not patched by
Sup. Ext. BASIC yet. Is that right?

Albert

"John R. Hogerhuis" <jhoger at pobox.com> wrote
in message news:1112132826.3744.378.camel at aragorn...