[Coco] Age of CoCo users: NEW chart online....

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Tue Mar 29 09:11:23 EST 2005

On 03/29/2005 08:46 am, James C. Hrubik, Sr. wrote:
> Is Ward really twins?

Well, I got enough ugly and obnoxious in me for two, but it's all one face and
one body and one slightly warped brain.  Recent increase in the ugly, as I
just took off the beard for the first time in 4 or 5 years -- my face is
_not_ improving with age.  Ghod only nose how much more grey will be in the
replacement when I grow it back in a couple of months.

I'll admit I could use the extra pair of hands.  Too many keyboards and I've
never been that good a typist.  Linux (several distros), LS-DOS, Tandy Xenix
68k, Mod 2 TRSDOS, OS-9 L1 and L2, NITROS-9, miscellaneous more obscure
stuff.  I rarely actually turn more than a couple of the older machines at
one time, since the neighbors bitch when the streetlights dim.

I'm looking forward to moving from New Jersey to New Hampshire, but I'm not
looking forward to the actual process.

Ward Griffiths				wdg3rd at comcast.net

For all the superficial parallels that can be drawn between Mssrs. Putin
and Bush, they made an oddly matched pair during their February 24
meeting in Bratislava, Slovakia. After all, it could be said, one of
them heads an increasingly authoritarian and lawless government that is
pursuing a radical vision of global revolution rooted in the teachings
of the Soviet Union's founders. The other is merely the president of the
Russian Federation.               -- William Norman Grigg, March 4, 2005