[Coco] A first CoCo user age chart!!! :-)

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Mon Mar 28 22:19:53 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/28/05 6:35:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Torsten at Dittel.info writes:

>From  what I got until now I made the following  chart:

http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/torsten.dittel/CoCo/cocoage.gif

You  can notice kind of a "step" which might serve as a first proof of  my
"father-son-generations" theory... :-)

Pretty nice job, Torsten!  I can see myself -- the next-to-last bar on  the
right :-)

PS:  I like the idea of being buried with a CoCo1 in my arms. Imagine
the funny  shape of the coffin... ;-))))

If they bury you with the Tandy  DWP-100 daisy wheel printer that my  wife
used to use with her office Coco, you'll need a couple of extra pall  bearers :-)
--Mike K.