[Coco] Clearing condition code register

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Mar 28 22:21:19 EST 2005

Mike

According to the programming manual the COM/NEG instructions does as
I mentioned.

Does not 100% guarentee that I am correct though. The manual can be
wrong. Has happened before.

The COM instruction actually inverts the bits and adds zero to the
memory location. the result is stored in the memory location.

The NEG does a twos compliment.

james