[Coco] The typical CoCo user is aged...?!?

tim lindner tlindner at ix.netcom.com
Mon Mar 28 00:54:59 EST 2005

Torsten Dittel <Torsten at Dittel.info> wrote:

> I'd like to see kind of a demographic profile of today's CoCo-Nuts. Age?
> Profession? etc.

I am 33.

Got my CoCo in June of 1980. Yes, before they were released. My Dad was
very good friends with the Radio Shack manager across the street from
his tax accounting business. You can imagine how many Model 16s and such
my father bought thru the eighties!

I stayed with the CoCo until 1989 when I got my Mac IIcx. I gave all of
my CoCo stuff to a high school friend in 1990. Then in 1999 I decided I
wanted it all back, phoned him up, and got it. He was within days of
throwing it all away. I am a very luck man to have my first 4K CoCo 1.
Unfortunately it's been modded to 64K with a better keyboard. :)

--
tim lindner
tlindner at ix.netcom.com                                            Bright