[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Contiki OS

Ben Jimenez ben_jimenez at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 00:13:46 EST 2005

thanks for all the replys, this group is sure quick to
answer, friendly too. I hope to complete some stuff
for the coco in the near future. as a kid i did some
things, but never got to finish most of my projects.
It seems now i want to go back in time and finish some
things or ideas i had long ago. Anyone know where I
can pick up a coco mouse? and what about a utility
that will work good with my 360 disk drive to transfer
files from my pc to my coco? the one that comes with
the coco3 from jeff (not mess) does not work and I
tried all the tricks it recommended but still not
luck. oh, anyone know where I can pick up a good 1.2mg
drive?

Ben