[Coco] The typical CoCo user is aged...?!?

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Sun Mar 27 22:18:02 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/27/05 7:43:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com writes:

>My  Cocos are still king in my house. I run my X10 stuff with it, my
darkroom
>enlarger, and now I'm working on using a coco to control my  1hp boiler.

OK, I'll bite -- what is that 1 HP boiler running?  Is it just heating  the
property, and HP is a measure of its capacity -- or is it really running a
steam engine to power the place?

FWIW, I know a guy who showed me the ancient internal-combustion oil engine
(not a Diesel) in his basement.  Looks like a steamer.  Belted to a  generator
that could run the entire neighborhood.  If this guy didn't have  so many
great hobbies already (like a big crank street organ), I'd try to get  him into
the Coco ;-)
--Mike K.