[Coco] The typical CoCo user is aged...?!?

George Ramsower yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Sun Mar 27 19:43:25 EST 2005

At 55 years, I still find the Coco a welcome relief from the 'DozeBox".

I can't program ANYTHING on this "DozeBox"

I can't wire ANYTHING  to this "DozeBox".

My Cocos are willing and able to accept most anything I can build, and I can
write a basic09 program to deal with it.

My Cocos are still king in my house. I run my X10 stuff with it, my darkroom
enlarger, and now I'm working on using a coco to control my 1hp boiler.

Cocos and flathead Fords will live forever!!