[Coco] [Color Computer] Trouble With Machine Language Prorams

jason_harton jason_harton at yahoo.com.au
Sun Mar 27 12:32:42 EST 2005

Ok that sounds simple enough, However this isn't going to be easy for
me to get the files across to my CoCo as the only 5 1/2" floppy drive
I have is a 1.2MB and I currently dont have a machine that will
support one (damn new computers). The only way I can think of doing
this is to build a cable and go serial port to serial port. Can anyone
think of something other than this?
--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, Robert Emery <theother_bob at y...>
wrote:
> > God Here We Go Again!
> >
> > Hi all, it's been a long time between drinks and I finnaly have blown
> > the cobwebs off my old Co Co 3 =) However I am having trouble saving
> > files from cassette to the disk drive and I cant seem to remember the
> > process / commands to do this.
> >
> > I can get the files to load from the cassette port with the CLOADM
> > command I just cant seem to save the things to disk with the SAVEM
> > command.
> >
> > Any ideas / suggestions what I'm doing wrong would be great.
>
> Hi Jason... there's a utility on my website that makes it easy to
so. Download
> Color FOG and on the disk is a program called TAPEXFER.BIN. It is
designed for
> exactly what you're doing, and Roger Schrag (the author) gave me
permission to
> include it with my software, a CoCo3 disk browsing GUI. You can
LOADM and EXEC
> TAPEXFER.BIN by itself or from within Color FOG (hit C or click the Cass
> button).
>
> later,
> Bob
> www.geocities.com/theother_bob