[Coco] Re: The typical CoCo user is aged...?!?

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Sun Mar 27 16:33:56 EST 2005

I, for myself, am 34 and started to programm with my fathers CoCo 1 in
1981 or 1982 (just BASIC). Later I got my own MC-10 (1983) and CoCo2
(1985) and just did Assembly Language on both systems. I never made it
to a CoCo3 here in Germany (had to wait until I could afford some from
ebay Australia about two years ago...) so I kept my CoCo2 active until
1989 when I got my first Atari ST. I stayed with the Atari line (up to
Mega ST 4) until 1995 when I bought my first PC.