[Coco] The typical CoCo user is aged...?!?

Dave Kelly daveekelly at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 27 15:23:36 EST 2005

Torsten Dittel wrote:
> I'd like to see kind of a demographic profile of today's CoCo-Nuts. Age?
> Profession? etc.
I'm creeping up on 69. Starting Cocoing when the 1 first came out.
I was in retail mens clothing sales at the time I started. Then changed
to heavy commercial construction. Switched to high end residential
construction and then retired. Got bored and went back to building
houses.  Also dabble on the fringes of renaissance festivals.

Basicly quit using my coco when the AT306 came out but still follow the
  group because it is the source of OS9 information. While I was
traveling with the construction phase of my life, I coco'ed from
Houston, Atlanta, Austin, Bakersfield, Little Rock, Palm Springs,
Portland, Dallas, Wichita Falls, College Station - not it that order.

Dave