[Coco] The typical CoCo user is aged...?!?

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Sun Mar 27 15:13:20 EST 2005

Torsten:

I'm 46.  The CoCo was my first computer and I believe I
got my first one around 82, and I used it for about 4 or 5
years until I got an Atai ST.  Even though I have been on
various lists for a long time, I am just getting my CoCo
set up and running.  It's a stuggle at times to make the
time and effort to relearn, but it's also fun exercising
my brain too.

-Jim