[Coco] Clearing condition code register

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Sat Mar 26 13:58:16 EST 2005

It is very unusual that the CC register is completely cleared. Normally
only some bits are cleared, the most frequent being the carry bit. Since
  the carry bit is often used, CLRA and COMA are found in code for
faster/shorter commands for altering CC bit0.

For anything else, ORCC # or ANDCC # is what you have to use with the
6809/6309 CPU.