[Coco] DW2 questions.

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Sat Mar 26 11:34:47 EST 2005

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 10:17:29 -0600
  "Boisy G. Pitre" <boisy at boisypitre.com> wrote:

> On Mar 26, 2005, at 10:14 AM, Jim Cox wrote:
>
>> I now have my Drivewire2 server set up and running and I
>>am able to
>> connect to the CoCo-3, but I am having some problems
>>working with
>> NitrOS-9 (and now re-reading the docs I got from the
>>NitrOS-9 site)
>>
>> Is there anyone out there with a Drivewire who I can
>>bounce some basic
>> NitrOS-9 questions to in private?
>>
>> Once I get up and running with NitrOS-9, I would like to
>>write a
>> document for new users and make it available to all.
> Jim,
>
> You should be able to point the server's drive 0 to one
>of the three provided NitrOS-9 disk images in the
>"DriveWire Disk Images" folder under "My Documents".
> Then, with the DriveWire diskette in the floppy disk,
>from Disk BASIC type: LOADM"DWDOSCC3.BIN":EXEC and it
>should boot into NitrOS-9
>
>Feel free to forward your questions to
> support at cloud9tech.com
>
> Boisy

Thanks Boisy, I was able to get the system to boot last
night following the directions in the DW manual (same as
you listed above today)  I am just new to NitrOS-9 and I'm
stumbling around trying to learn it, so I can use it.

These really are not DW technical questions, just NitrOS-9
newbie questions like where do I go from here.  I'm going
to break out my OS9 disks and books, and work with it a
bit to ease the learning curver a bit.

Thanks again.

-Jim