[Coco] Temp drives

billg cwgordon at charter.net
Fri Mar 25 18:07:20 EST 2005

Tried that, but the card edge connector has a rib in it, and the connector
for the Disk Controller does not have a slot to match.  I probably damaged
the cable trying to remove the rib, because nothing happens.  No way I put
the cable activates the drive.

Anyone got a cable they'd like to donate?  I've got a 26-3029 controller.

Thanks....