[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Poll: None of the above!

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Fri Mar 25 17:28:22 EST 2005

> At some point I would like to try and get hold of a CoCo 3, I have a TV
> that can handle NTSC signals fine, I just need to find a solution to the
>    power problem UK uses 220V, whereas US uses 110, though I have seen
> one site that shows how to run it off 12V, so that may be the way to go.

 From time to time there are nice 240V 50 Hz PAL versions of the CoCo3
on ebay Australia. Just the shipping to Germany is quite expensive but
might be cheaper to GB because Australia is part of the UK, isn't it?
(shipping from UK to Germany is expensive too...)

Torsten