[Coco] Temp drives

billg cwgordon at charter.net
Fri Mar 25 10:46:36 EST 2005

Oh, well, my mistake.  My cable only has ONE 'card-edged' connector, and the
rest the 'pin' connectors.  So, basically, I DON'T have a cable after all.

I've made a few phone calls to the local 'repair shops' and no-body has the
card-edged cables any more.  Too old.  Just like MFM drives I need for my HD
setup are no longer available.

Oh, well.