[Coco] Re: Disk to PC

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 25 10:33:43 EST 2005

The latest MESS imgtool would be able to read and export files from the
Coco disks. I'm not sure about the ModelI as there is no specific entry
for this under file types in imgtool.

There is an entry for "PC floppy disk image (FAT format) *.dsk." If this
sounds like a ModelI format, then imgtool could be what you need.