[Coco] [Color Computer] Help for transfering Coco disk to PC

John Donaldson johnadonaldson at comcast.net
Fri Mar 25 10:16:41 EST 2005

  You will also find that there is a bug in the JV/JC emulator that
prevents them from
correctly accessing the PC drives as a COCO3 drive. I found that using
RETRIEVE.exe
converted my COCO3 disks to .DSK just find. If the COCO3 disk are 40T
DSDD, you
will also need to change a bit at offset 010H to one less than it is for
the emulator to
correctly see the .DSK as a 40T DSDD drive. I'll see if I still have the
email that explains
how to do this. You use DED. Also any .DSK that you want to convert
back, so a
real COCO3 can read them, use DSKINI.exe for that.
  Also remember that these programs along with the emulators work best
under DOS or WIN98.

John Donaldson