[Coco] Temp drives

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 25 10:07:53 EST 2005

Should work. The only problem may be drive selection. Modern PC drives
don't work the same way that older drives did. Now there may not be a
dip switch for selecting the number of the drive as there had been; you
may have to use the cable/pins. You may even have to twist some of the
cable strands.

I have a PC drive for drives #1,3 which is working without any
modification of the Coco drive cable. I would have trouble making the
drive work for #0,2.