[Coco] Re: Disk to PC

Albert Stinger albertstinger24 at canada.com
Fri Mar 25 09:56:44 EST 2005

If you could save all the DSK files to gmane.ftp
You could setup a incoming directory for a completed
DSK file done by volunteers using the DSK file you saved
on game.ftp/  The completed incoming files would be
a zip file that contain the converted documents and any
thing else you want in every converted zip file. That way
all you need to do is copy the DSK to gmane.ftp and
let volunteers do the work. I would volunteer for such
work and I'm sure there are others because like I said
I'd like that material available to everyone.

Albert Stinger