[Coco] Re: convert rompaks to disk

Albert Stinger albertstinger24 at canada.com
Thu Mar 24 14:27:22 EST 2005

A real quick solution is to get "MEGAME.DSK from
RTSI's  RSDOS/incoming directory. It has thexder,
shanghai, and a few other games already on a
virtual disk. Just copy it to a real coco disk and play.
I don't remember how to start the games or any thing.
Just try it out.

Albert Stinger

news:42430F3E.4080109 at toughguy.net...