[Coco] Re: convert rompaks to disk

Albert Stinger albertstinger24 at canada.com
Thu Mar 24 14:13:51 EST 2005

I think, but have not tried it. That from within the emulator
if you treat the rom pak as being a real rom pack with a
piece of tape on the auto-start pin. Run the instructions
you saw from CFDM and save to disk, just like it tells you
to. After you do all that. Take the virtual disk and copy it to
a real coco disk and then play it on your real coco.

Albert Stinger

news:42430F3E.4080109 at toughguy.net...