[Coco] CoCo Forums Was something else.

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Wed Mar 23 16:32:28 EST 2005

Hi Mike:

Knowing both Charlie and Manny, I believe that they may
have been talking about the CoCo Forums on CoCo3.com which
is way better than Google IMHO   Roger has done a great
job.

BTW, the chat section there is also a great resource for
"oldbies" like me who are trying to get back in the CoCo
scene.  Rodney, Bob D, Bob E, Charlie, Manny, Roy, etc
have been very helpful.  I'm hoping to have more chats
with them as I dive into NitrOS-9.  Some may find it a
little slow, but it works  for me.

Cheers!

-Jim