[Coco] Re: CoCo related question? (From scanner to emulator)

Albert Stinger albertstinger24 at canada.com
Wed Mar 23 11:36:44 EST 2005

That's exactly what I did except I used the wingtool from mess.
This tool works good and I like it. I did have to use the JC/JV
emulator to get any dependable work done on the listing though,
which means I have to boot into MS-DOS.

"Diego Barizo" <diegoba at adinet.com.uy> wrote in
message news:42419670.20406 at adinet.com.uy...