[Coco] cc6809 project

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed Mar 23 11:38:28 EST 2005

James

I learned assembly on small micro processors long before any high
level language came into existance for them. SO I am partial to
assembly and developed a sense of what the hardware internally
needs to do so that the hardware externally needs to do.

I am not knocking languages like C, Fortran or others. I personally
prefer assembly, then basic, then Fortran.

Reading C code to me is like reading a bad poem from ee
cummings.

james