[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] coco3 forum?

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Tue Mar 22 21:22:09 EST 2005

At 07:57 PM 3/22/2005, you wrote:

> [...]

Occasionally, a user's spam filter is so strict that it traps forum
confirmation e-mails.  My admin panel shows people who are pending and I
can add them with a few clicks.

There are 75 members and a nice bit of ongoing topics.

www.coco3.com/forums

Also, a sneak peek of a work-in-progress site called Vinties - Retro
Computer Shop (formerly The CoCo Store) is reachable by link at the top of
the forums pages only.  This will be vintage swap site, fully automated,
that will be in progress for a litte while before getting its own domain
name.  If anyone wants to list some spare CoCo, Atari, TRS-80, Amiga, etc.
items and give the system a try, it actually lets people purchase your
item(s) using PayPal right now, or they can click an e-mail to you.  The
system does inventory control if using the PayPal option.  A user control
panel has not been added yet.

Cheers,

--
Roger Taylor