[Coco] bit.listserv VS. these moderated lists

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Tue Mar 22 14:23:35 EST 2005

On Mar 22, 2005, at 1:17 PM, James Dessart wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Mar 2005, Mark Marlette wrote:
>
>> Boisy hurt the community? Can't think of anyone who has done more for
>> the CoCo, ever. I'll admit he does make money through Cloud-9.
>> SuperDriver is the proof in the pudding. Hands down the best driver
>> written for the CoCo ever.
>
> I'd have to agree. Boisy's done a lot of good work for the CoCo
> community.
> I was actually somewhat surprised to see he'd unsubscribed, but it
> turns
> out it was just a test.

I appreciate all of the kudos, but I would rather the discussion steer
away from me and what I've done. This started out as a conversation on
possibly returning to bit.listserv.coco as a medium, and after
monkeying around with it this morning, I think I may have been too
optimistic about the viability of such a move.  I can't possibly know
how to fix the problems on the list, and several folks have already
stepped up to the plate in order to find solutions.

Thanks to all who contributed to this thread.  I truly appreciate each
and every one of the comments made.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
E-Mail: boisy at boisypitre.com