[Coco] bit.listserv VS. these moderated lists

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Mon Mar 21 21:22:23 EST 2005

Okay, let's lay the facts down on the table:

 - Boisy Pitre wants to go back to bit.listserv.coco.
 - James Dessart doesn't.

Have I missed anything else here?

I've just waded through about 70 posts arguing the case for and against moving
back. It just comes down to this:

If you want to go back, go back. If you don't, stay here.

BUT, no matter what, we are being divided!

Right now, we are divided over whether to go or stay. If people go, we will
be divided because there are alot of people who don't want to go back.

It's something to think about if the general idea behind this is community...

-M.