[Coco] A return to bit.listserv.coco?

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Mon Mar 21 15:31:36 EST 2005

At 12:13 PM 3/21/05 -0800, Kevin Diggs wrote:
>How do the resources this list uses get paid for? If there is a coin
>slot on my computer I have not found it?

Snort. :)

I have a dedicated server at Pair Networks (pair.com) that hosts 33
domains. Three lists come with that fee, along with 60GB of bandwidth.

Last year (I think it was last year), we ran out of drive space, and I had
to buy a new one. I sent out an appeal to all the organizations that use
the server, and the CoCo list members came through with nearly 100% of the
cost!

The sites on this server are argentumfugit.com, bathory.org,
composers21.com, dreambot.net, equestrianmusic.com, kalvos.com .net .org,
maltedmedia.com .net .org, morelelectronics.com, newmusicbazaar.com .org,
nonpopradio.com, nonpoptv.com, ought-one.com, phatphive.com,
transmedia-arts.com, vaics.org, vermontcomposers.com .org,
vermontvillage.com .net .org, vthorsepark.com, vtnursenet.com org,
weaselworld.org, westleaf.org, wgdr.net, and zipthree.com

If you are hunting for a web host, I recommend Pair Networks. I've been
with them since 1997. With upwards of 150,000 websites, their CEO still
joins the newsgroups regularly with answers to questions and discussion of
improvements.

Dennis