[Coco] A return to bit.listserv.coco?

James Dessart james at skwirl.ca
Mon Mar 21 14:11:23 EST 2005

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005, Boisy G. Pitre wrote:

> Apparently people still see bit.listserv.coco as the place to go on the
> Internet for CoCo discussions.   Do we deny these people the access to
> information at the cost of putting up with a negligible amount of SPAM?

Maybe the FAQ to that newsgroup should include information on joining this
list. I'd be alright with some of the newsgroup stuff getting back into
this list, if it was heavily moderated. In fact, I'd be more than happy to
take care of such moderation.

I'm also willing to write up that FAQ, and will get started immediately.

However, I don't think list should become a place for CoCo owners to trade
their systems and the like. There are places places for that.

James