[Coco] A return to bit.listserv.coco?

alsplace at pobox.com alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Mar 21 12:52:39 EST 2005

Is the cocolist mailing list also spam free?  That was the main source
of the spam problem, wasn't it?  I'd prefer to go back to the legacy
lists for historic reasons, but if coco at pucc.princeton.edu is still
plagued with spam (maybe they just shut down the connection) it would
not help.  Also, if the connection is broken, I'm not as interested
(though Google does allow you to receive e-mail notifications when
something is posted there; still not as good as DejaNews was, but...).

I'd be game, if the mail gateway still worked, and spam was gone.

     -- A