[Coco] Re: "Historic" CD-i development systems...

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sun Mar 20 22:48:52 EST 2005

Richard

I was responding to the speeds of the 68060 and not so much as to
what processors the Mac's used. I have never owned a Mac so I
really cannot comment on what processors were used or not used. I
do know that a 060 processor board was done for the Amiga.

the MC68060 runs at 50 and 60 MHz
the MC68LC060 runs at 50,  66,  and 75 MHz.
the MC68EC060 runs at 40, 50, 66, and 75MHz.

The EC and LC models do not have the FPU onboard and the EC
does not have the FPU and MMU on board.

james