[Coco] SDCC and other C topics

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sat Mar 19 16:10:20 EST 2005

Curtis

I can agree on the need for at least another TR bit. That would have
made the system better by allowing more tasks and their own heap
of memory. With 2 megs and more there is no reason as to not
having at least 4 tasks to be switched in at one time.

I always thought that was one of the many limitation of the GIME
chip.

james