[Coco] MM/1 and friends (was: "Historic" CD-i development systems...

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Mar 18 19:49:37 EST 2005

Al

Dragonball and Dragonball VZ were used in the PageWriter 2K. The
older grey Pagewriter units used the first version of Dragonball and
the later versions went to Dragonball E and then to VZ.

A nice unit. I still have mine. Motorola let me keep it when they laid
me off in 2001. I did some interanl changes and cost reduction on
the PageWriter 2K.

james