[Coco] CoCo 3 Monitor

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Thu Mar 17 19:53:39 EST 2005

On 03/17/2005 04:03 pm, PaulH96636 at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 3/17/05 6:52:02 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
>
> bowerod at winco.net writes:
> >Does  anyone know what all monitors are adaptable to the CoCo3?
>
> Several of the NEC multisync monitors will work on the coco3, and some  of
> the Magnavox,
> such as 8CM515.
>
> For the NECs, try MultiSync, Multisync  II (that's Roman  2), Multisync 3D
> or 3Ds, but *NOT*
> the Multisync 2 variations.  Be advised they're not getting any  younger
> but some may still be
> out there.  I'd recommend going to a hamfest, local to your  area.  You can
> find hamfest schedules at:     _www.arrl.org_ (http://www.arrl.org)
>
> Hamfests are supported by local area amateur radio clubs;  besides ham
> gear, there are
> usually electronics flea markets held at the same time/place, so that's the
> place to look for
> older monitors.
>
> Perhaps the largest flea mkt in the NJ area is coming up April 16-17:   TCF
> (Trenton Computer
> Festival) for 2005 is back at its old location, College of NJ, Ewing.
> Find out more at
> _www.pcshow.com_ (http://www.pcshow.com)

Better is <http://www.tcf-nj.org/>.  The KGP folks are just the contractor who
set up the vendor area.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

For all the superficial parallels that can be drawn between Mssrs. Putin
and Bush, they made an oddly matched pair during their February 24
meeting in Bratislava, Slovakia. After all, it could be said, one of
them heads an increasingly authoritarian and lawless government that is
pursuing a radical vision of global revolution rooted in the teachings
of the Soviet Union's founders. The other is merely the president of the
Russian Federation.               -- William Norman Grigg, March 4, 2005