[Coco] Cassette cable for CoCo

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Tue Mar 15 15:05:22 EST 2005

Rumor has it that billg may have mentioned these words:

>Who might have a cassette cable for CoCo?  I have checked every 'Shack' in
>this area, and no-one has any.  Let me know; I need one.
>
>Or furnish me with a schematic, and I'll see if I can build one.

You could try rick at club100.org (www.club100.org) - the cables for the Tandy
laptops is the same as the CoCo and he might have some yet.

Otherwise, you could post the question to my m100 mailing list at:
m100 at list.30below.com and see if anyone there has any spares... You need
not be subbed to post to the list, but please mention that fact and request
private replies; or check the archives at:

http://ccarchive.30below.com/cgi-bin/wrapper?list=m100

Archives are updated (almost[1]) every morning.

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

[1] sometimes the crond daemon falls on it's head... :-(

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | "Bugs of a feather flock together."
sysadmin, Iceberg Computers |           Russell Nelson