[Coco] C compiler source code

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 23:57:27 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/14/05 9:12:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mannslists at invigorated.org writes:

>The  last version I've been able to find of ANSIFRONT was version 0.12.  (On
>One other question, would it be possible to, or has it already been  ported
over
>to Linux / Windoze? I develop under Linux, and something  like that would
help me
>get back on the band wagon with Coco  development.

Pretty sure the ANSIFRONT source is in C.  SInce it just uses stdin  and
stdout, it should compile right nicely under any C.

I too use Linux exclusively for program writing (Windoze is just for email
and photos :-) and have probably ported a couple of Coco C utilities -- though
the tools on Linux are good enough not to bother.
--Mike K.