[Coco] C compiler source code

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Mon Mar 14 21:11:35 EST 2005

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 21:30:57 -0600
Allen Huffman <alsplace at pobox.com> wrote:

> On Mar 13, 2005, at 8:20 PM, James Dessart wrote:
> > It's not too hard to make the switch, you could probably just use a
> > modified ANSI C preprocessor to convert it to K&R. At least for the
> > basic stuff, that is.
>
> You mean like Vaughn Cato's ANSIFRONT for the CoCo C compiler, which
> was done and released a decade ago?
>
> 		-- A

The last version I've been able to find of ANSIFRONT was version 0.12. (On
RTSI) Is there a newer version of it, and if so, where? I've been needing
something like this for quite some time.

One other question, would it be possible to, or has it already been ported over
to Linux / Windoze? I develop under Linux, and something like that would help me
get back on the band wagon with Coco development.

Thanks!
-M.