[Coco] C compiler source code

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Sun Mar 13 21:42:42 EST 2005

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 21:20:29 -0500
James Dessart <james at skwirl.ca> wrote:

> On 11-Mar-05, at 7:37 PM, Mannequin* wrote:
>
> > I would hope that we could get some ANSI C in there... I could use
> > something to
> > make some of my programs portable to the Coco. :)
>
> It's not too hard to make the switch, you could probably just use a
> modified ANSI C preprocessor to convert it to K&R. At least for the
> basic stuff, that is.

You know, I never really thought to do it that way... I probably could make a
Python program to do it in much less time than it would take to modify the C
preprocessor.

If I get around to doing that, I could release it under the GNU GPL for anyone
to use and modify... If there is any interest in something like that.

Thanks, James. :)

-M.