[Coco] Re: Disk controller summary?

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Fri Mar 11 16:20:24 EST 2005

As I recall, the high density clock for 3.5" disks is 500KHZ.

Go to www.atmel.com and look at the AVRs. Powerful little units. I did
at 4MHZ model here at work to read magnetic stripes for door control.
AVR was $2.38. Most instructions execute in one clock cycle, 32
registers, ram, flash. Dev kit from Digikey is $80 and comes with a few
AVRs. Hard to beat.....

Quoting KnudsenMJ at aol.com: