[Coco] Re: C compiler on OS-9 HOWTO?

Albert Stinger albertstinger24 at canada.com
Fri Mar 11 15:22:01 EST 2005

To get the document just goto rtsi.com and navigate to
/RSDOS/incoming directory. Once in there you'll see
"What You Should Know About Your C Compiler.txt"
or you can get everything you need to experiment with
the above document by getting the 'clang.zip' in the very
same directory, it has the document, but it's a PDF file,
The C Language manual needed for coco c programming.
You can get the OS-9 C manual for the compiler from
the Nitros-9 project.

Albert Stinger

news:3rr04o$k0b1sj at mxip03a.cluster1.charter.net...