[Coco] Re: Disk controller summary?

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 15:17:23 EST 2005

mark at cloud9tech.com writes:

>Sardis DMC, WAY ahead of it's time!  Still a GREAT floppy  interface

Is that the no-halt model?  My Sardis No-Halt controller is still the  one in
use on my Coco3 setup.  There were some "issues" with the No-Halt  driver,
such that when I added my B&B HD I had to go back to the stock  driver, but this
controller works just fine in standard Halting mode too.

I'm partial to any controller with a METAL case -- better ground plane for
the signals, and less radio interference around the house.  In fact, it may  be
the J&M metal cased controller that's currently in my Multi-Pak.   --Mike K.