[Coco] Re: MC-10 with RGB out

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Tue Mar 8 14:59:59 EST 2005

I guess I already posted this, but if someone missed it, here are some
pics of the RGB CoCo 2b board:

http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/Torsten.Dittel/CoCo/pcb_compl1.jpg
http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/Torsten.Dittel/CoCo/pcb_compl2.jpg

and for some details:

http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/Torsten.Dittel/CoCo/pcb_detail1.jpg

(shows the 12V generation part which are used to select the SCART RGB
mode)

http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/Torsten.Dittel/CoCo/pcb_detail2.jpg

(shows the RGB color mixing part)

The rest of the board looks like any Coco 2b board. I've not yet seen an
RGB CoCo1 board (I guess it doesn't need the 12 V generation part). Nor
the RGB MC-10 which is going to be shipped in these days. As soon a it
comes in I'll take some pictures and post them here. I might even open
the RGB CoCo 1b and take some pictures too. Never openend it like it's
"normal" Belgian brother.

Regards,
Torsten