[Coco] Re: CoCo needs?

billg cwgordon at charter.net
Tue Mar 8 06:35:01 EST 2005

Mark,

Some people have offered to supply me with a controller and cable so that I
may start getting back in "CoCoing", and I greatly appreciate it.  I asked
for help, and was answered.  I apologize to those who suggested that I
purchase from them, but at this time I am unable to do so.

As for you feeling that I "need to return something to the community", that
will happen, as soon as I am able to retrieve my long buried CoCo knowledge
(it's been over 11 years since I have touched a Color Computer).  I am not a
leech; I give back what I can, usually in excess of what I receive.

<cut for brevity>