[Coco] Re: Leaving "cocoland"

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Mon Mar 7 21:22:09 EST 2005

At 03:23 PM 3/7/2005, you wrote:

james,

Currently my market has more demand than supply. My customer's are putting
up the money for our CoCo products and CoCo systems. My last order in was
for $1500, a single order.

I guess you could say that I posses quite a bit, at one time I had over 60
CoCo3's in the house. Now under 15. So I buy.....

Mark
Cloud-9