[Coco] Re: can't post to news group

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Mon Mar 7 14:03:30 EST 2005

At 12:56 PM 3/7/05 -0600, Harry M Shrigley wrote:
>I heard youngers talking about bounces, and when I got my answer about
>computer tape and the rf cable issue, I also got my e-mail back just as I
>had typed it. Is that supposed to happen?

If you don't want your own messages, head for the CoCo management page in
the mail header, sign in with the password you received (it's automatically
generated and I don't have it), and set the parameters you'd like.

(I receive my own messages to make sure the list has gotten them. That was
my clue that the list was broken yesterday afternoon.)

Dennis