[Coco] Musical MIDI File player for the Coco

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sat Mar 5 22:52:12 EST 2005

On Mar 5, 2005, at 7:23 PM, KnudsenMJ at aol.com wrote:
> enough.  The trick I pulled was to compute "sleep" times in not just

All I have to say is:  WOW!

You know, early on, I wanted the MIDI adapter for my MM/1, 'cause I had
figured out it would be real easy to do MIDI record/playback using what
I knew about OSK and the clock ticker.  I figured as long as we didn't
have more than 100 events per second it would be easy to do this just
by looking (prolly directly ;) at d_ticks (the clock ticker counter)
and timestamping incoming events using that.  Then,  playback could be
done some similar way but I wasn't quite sure how that would work.

Sweet, Mike.  Very cool.

		-- Allen