[Coco] GIME Chip

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sat Mar 5 12:08:16 EST 2005

Robert

The rise and fall times of the E and Q clocks could also alter
performance. Since the GIME generates these signals and the
presence of the caps tends to lead me to believe that the E and Q
clock rise and fall times were very quick. Also  the RAS and CAS
lines have RC filters. These are used to reduce harmonics
generation that cause EMI. This is the ringing seen  on the square
wave.

Also the specs on the duty cycle and difference in phase between
the E and Q clock signals are somewhat wide.

james