[Coco] Is this Coco list (maltedmedia) being archived?

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Fri Mar 4 22:20:38 EST 2005

I don't trust third parties.  I archive them on my own machine.  I'll
admit it would be a bit of a job to isolate the Coco messages, as I
simply put material from several lists into a big "Puters" archive
(when reading mail, I don't want to scroll through a couple of hundred
lines when I save messages, so I divvy a hundred or so lists into a
dozen or so archives).  Probably take a couple of hundred seconds to
extract into a separate dataset.

Ward Griffiths				wdg3rd at comcast.net

For all the superficial parallels that can be drawn between Mssrs. Putin
and Bush, they made an oddly matched pair during their February 24
meeting in Bratislava, Slovakia. After all, it could be said, one of
them heads an increasingly authoritarian and lawless government that is
pursuing a radical vision of global revolution rooted in the teachings
of the Soviet Union's founders. The other is merely the president of the
Russian Federation.               -- William Norman Grigg, March 4, 2005